Law of Nature

Principle lodged in the eyes.

Melody


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

What a joke. 4S2, it is a nice name, it just changed to 4 Cengal. Cengal is a good quality tree which was grown in Malaysia. 4S3----Berlian. What is that, isnt it SMK Seri Tumbuh-tumbuhan. The name, It just irritated me, even teacher will get confuse until today. Not smooth..... the classes

My holy 4S2, it just...XD Never mind, the only I can say is, I just accept the truth. When I introduce my class, I will always tell everyone my class is 4S2, not 4 Cengal, WHAT A HORRIBLE NAME!

One more, although it is not related to today's topic, but I still want to tell you all. Orientation for Form 3 students, Haiz, the headmistress ordered them to get signature from every teacher. If not, XD.

Did Saujana change? Where is its glory? Frankly, I can say that SMK Seri Saujana is getting weaken. 1 Saujana, just like 1 Malaysia, except changing rakyat to murid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment