Law of Nature

Principle lodged in the eyes.

Melody


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

I want to ask you all a question? Do you all scare of doomsday 2012? Actually, I quite scare of it. For me, this is not a peaceful and good death. But for Boey, is it that he want for a long time? A doomsday, the last moment for all human beings.

Honestly, I wish that the doomsday will not occur in 2012 because I want to live happily with family. If I have superhuman, enormous, frightening power, I will change my destiny of human being on my own. But, it wont happen. Anyway, I wish that doomsday 2012 will not be our destiny.

Is it true? Will the doomsday happen? Actually, I dont want to know. Predict the future is not a good thing. Enjoy your life in the present, behold our future. We still grab the chance to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment