Law of Nature

Principle lodged in the eyes.

Melody


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Personally, I know that I can write a word well. Do you know why? That answer is simple. I attend calligraphy class. I have had it for 3 years. Now, I dont need it now. That teacher...... Haiz.......
I hate him so much. I have worked hard but I cant improved a lot. Because of him. If he teach me new word style, I think I can advance into another level like my sister. Even my younger sister is better than me. He has never taught me that kind of word style before. I dont know why. Maybe it is my fault.
The second reason is he abandoned my younger sister ( the last one ). My sister is a bad-tempered person. That day, she could not sleep well. When she attended the class, she became angry and made the teacher angry. The reason is she could sleep well, easily get angry. It is ok if a person forgive her. But the teacher didnt forgive her and didnt teach her at all after the incident. The next day, the teacher didnt teach her.
I felt angry. I wanted to...... My anger burst. My sis felt guilty and became sad.
Haiz..... That teacher , I dont whether he is a teacher or not. He cant forgive a kid which made him angry. Stubborn, his heart cannot forgive a small kid.
Today, I gave him the fee and left the class after the lesson ended. My anger burst and burst. Luckily, I am a patience guy, if not, something would happen. I think I will train myself and my sister. I wont attend the class and see that teacher. Forever. Useless donkey, dont ever hurt my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment