Law of Nature

Principle lodged in the eyes.

Melody


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2 hour 30 minutes before tomorrow, I played DoTA with Boey. He was aggressive just now. As a matter of fact, he used Enchantress to hurt Abbadon. It was crazy fight. He hit me hardly although I had 2 vanguard. Painful, my LP was shorten. I think I will get Abbadon trained ( Ji Jun as advisor ). Luckily, I got First Blood around 20 min after the beginning. It was a hard mission to kill him. I almost die on his hand. He was a tough guy. He tried to fight back with frightening force. Honestly, he gained his success until 9.40 pm, I used my hero to gather my force and defended my tower with full strength. He used back stab techniques to kill me. He used Enchant ( his hero's skill ) so as to reduce my speed and slow me down. His ultimate , Impetus is a stumbling-block to my killing spree. He met a lot of chance to slay my hero. It was dangerous. My LP would be wiped out in 4 second. What a good battle. I never feel so exited before.

My final item: 2 vanguard, battle fury, helm, power
His final item: mystic staff, orchid, power

Final Result:
Sun of Lee ( Abbadon, Lord of Avernus ) LVL 19 1
Tormented Deity ( Aiushtha, Enchantress ) LVL 18 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment